The 35th Turkey Trot has been rescheduled for 11th February. As previously communicated, please keep your original race number as you will need this on the day. New numbers will NOT be sent out.
We understand that some runners may not be able to make the new date, but we regret that we cannot offer a refund or a deferral to the next race – thank you for your generous support for Scouting in Keyworth.
As usual, we are happy to receive transfers, so if you’re unable to run, please transfer your entry to another runner.
To transfer your number to another runner, please follow the procedure below:
- Download the Transfer form: >Transfer Form Jan 2018<
- Fill in the form, taking note of all of the instructions on it and on page 2. **ENSURE THE NEW RUNNER SIGNS IT** We MUST have a signed declaration from the new runner. If you are posting it to us, please note that it should be sent to a different address than the last race.
- If new runner DOES NOT have a England Athletics registration (competition licence) number, and original runner did have such a number, we need £2 for UK: Athletics insurance levy. If in doubt, send us the cheque (see section 16 of the form) and we’ll destroy it if not needed.
- Send us the form, and if applicable the additional levy. You may scan the form and email it to us, provided it has a signature on it.
- Give your running number pack to the new runner.
The pre-race-day transfer window closes on 26th January. If you wish to transfer your number after this date, you will need to do so at the race desk on the day of the race, and you will be asked to make a £5 charity contribution.